Beyond Quantum Healing
This is the first in what will hopefully be a more regular thread of articles woven together, on the topic... Read more »
Published Monday July 30, 2018 by email@example.comMetaphysical Musings
Over the last couple of years “the Mandela Effect” or ME has been and still is a much talked about topic in the Metaphysical Community. People around the world have come together on many platforms to discuss this alluring but controversial topic. Some say that timelines have split and others think that we have merged with another completely different timeline.
What is known as the Mandela Effect started with Nelson Mandela, a South African who was a lawyer and an activist. In 1962, he was arrested for conspiring to overthrow the state and sentenced to life imprisonment. He was released and later became the South-African president from 1994-1999. Before his release or his presidency, there was a book written titled: “English Alive 1990,” by Kathleen Heugh and Anita Kennet. The book was published and released in October of 1991 which had the following quote:
“The chaos that erupted in the ranks of the ANC when Nelson Mandela died on the 23rd of July, 1991 bought the January 29th, 1991 Inkatha-ANC peace accord to nothing.”
For many the quote in its entirety won’t make many sense, but this is where the contradictions and debate started. Why is it that so many can remember him dying in prison when on our current timeline he only passed away in 2013? Nelson Mandela was making waves fighting for what was right and there many around the world who knew his name. The news of his death came as a shock to the world and therefore became the pivot point where other Mandela Effects started to surface. Many tried to stay neutral as if there was a rational explanation for why things seem different; therefore it was appropriate to name it – The Mandela Effect.
Shane from Unbiased and On the Fence, has a great interest in this topic and he is always open to explore avenues to why the ME could be happening. In this video he covers the top 10 Mandela effects that he finds fascinating and the ones that the people around the world will most likely know. It doesn’t matter if you are new to this or have only just started to notice minor but odd looking changes. You might look at a symbol, a brand, a famous saying or character, and like Déjà vu you would know what it should be, but for some reason it looks and sounds different. You might then turn to Google and it’s all different than what you recall and you cannot find anything to say that you are not crazy, but you will also come across people that remember it the same way as you do.
This young scientist Max Laughan has an amazing mind, and like us his goal is to try and explain what is happening and why it’s occurring. In this video Max takes a scientific approach where he explains what the cause could be, or if CERN might be involved; where they might have accidently collapsed a universe.
In our Quantum Healing Community Forum, several practitioners listed some of their favorite MEs.
BQH Practitioner Edgar Reyes who is also a great Mandela Effect enthusiast, shares some of his Mandela Effects in the list below. Remember, you might also remember it differently and that is why this subject is fascinating in nature. We have highlighted some important ones below that you might want to take note of.
1. Jiffy peanut butter is now called Jif
2. Febreeze is now Febreze
3. Girl with character Jaws in Moonraker, a James Bond movie is missing braces
4. Tom Cruise is missing sunglasses in Risky Business – movie scene
5. Sex in The City is now Sex and the city
6. Oscar Meyer is now Oscar Mayer
7. Captain Crunch cereal is now known as Cap ’n Crunch
8. The Volvo emblem is now a male symbol
9. Volkswagen emblem is now split and the Ford emblem now has a little loop in the F
10. Fruit loops Is now Froot Loops
11. Sketchers is now Skechers
12. Proctor and Gamble is now Procter and Gamble
13. Kit-Kat doesn’t have a dash anymore
14. Whiteout is now Wite-Out
15. Cup of Noodles is now Cup Noodles
16. Kennedy Assassination changed Zapruder film was B&W and the car was a 4-seater not six
17. Chuck E. Cheese is now Chuck E. Cheeses
18. Looney Toons is now Looney Tunes
19. Wizard of Oz – Scarecrow now has a gun
20. Bible: Isaiah 11:6 The Lion shall lay with the Lamb is now a Wolf
21. Snow white line: “mirror, mirror on the wall” is now “Magic Mirror on the wall”
22. Smokey the Bear is now Smokey bear
23. Inspector Gadget no longer has a mustache
24. Curious George no longer has a tail.
25. Billy Graham dying over a decade ago, but dying again recently
26. Hitler’s eye color changing from brown to blue
27. Monopoly man having a Monocle
28. The Berenstein Bears are now The Berenstain Bears
29. Forest Gump line, “Life is like a box of Chocolates” is now “Life was like a box of chocolates”
30. Mona Lisa being emotionless now she has a smirk
31. Sinbad in a genie movie Shazaam in the 90’s but not such movie
32. Desi Arnez is now Desi Arnaz
33. Queens “we are the Champions” no longer ends with cause we are the champions…. “of the world” Of the world is gone!
34. Mr. Rogers Neighborhood opening theme song. Changed from “it’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood” to It’s a beautiful day in this neighborhood”
35. C3PO isn’t all gold Now has a silver leg
36. Beam me up, Scotty is now Beam me aboard
37. Interview with A Vampire Is now Interview with The Vampire
38. Star Wars line, “Luke I am your father” is now “No, I am your father”
39. Field of dreams line, “if you build it they will come” is now “If you build it He will come”
40. Silence of the lambs line “Hello, Clarice. “ is now missing
41. Rodin’s The Thinker sculpture changed from hand on the forehead to the chin
Anyone who is of service to others practitioner of alternative therapy or energy healing is welcome to join our Quantum Healing Support Forum Community. Also, you if you are interested in the BQH – Beyond Quantum Healing Course please click on this link for more details.